Thursday, May 22, 2008

Zailor spent the night last night, I'm not sure I care for that much. He is great, but I HATE getting up in the mornings. That's Robby's job, but he will only do it for our kids :( Zailor would sleep in like me, but Saige just wont let him. Rylan woke up at 11:30 last night and didn't go back to sleep until 3am. He was happy, I brought him in with us and he happily spent hours in the dark trying to climb over us, sitting babbling away and clapping his hands, and just screeching for the sake of screeching then laughing at himself, and slapping me in the head and laughing. I had no choice other than stay awake with him, if I left him alone in his crib he would have had a fit and woke the other two up, but I had to stay awake to keep him from jumping/falling on the floor.

He sleeps with his head jammed on the headboard, or the rails in his crib. He wakes up with huge red dents, and they take forever to fade away. Poor guy I wish he had some hair, it's getting thicker in the back, its' very blond, but the top is still just bald. It makes him kinda scary when he's mad. I know what kind of mom says that? LOL but it's true. He is adorable when he's happy and smiling but it's a whole different story when he's mad. His eyes get dark and beady and his entire head turns bright red like a beet.

On a sad note I just read an article about canceled TV shows. I'm ticked. It should be easy to give up my dvr before long. I am not starting any new shows ever again! LOL I swear everyone I like gets canceled, on the other hand, I watch more shows than I can keep up with. I'm very disappointed to lose Jericho (again!), Big Shots, October Road, Shark, and Journeyman. Most of all Just For Laughs, that was my favorite, it was hilarious. A few others I watched for some unknown reason, I didn't really like them, so no big loss there. I suppose as long as there is still House, Boston Legal, and Two and Half Men I'll be content.

On a great note, well for me not so much the people behind in me in line, lol. I went to Walmart spent 107, handed over my coupons and brought the total to 37.48. I'm thrilled, I read about far better deals than that, and I'm learning, but I don't think I did too bad.

1 comments:

Karen said...

You did Great! What all did you get for the $37?