The kids were all good, just loud, lol. I think Rylan almost took a step. he stood up and was holding the wall, he let go of the wall and looked like he was gonna attempt it.... then Zailor came running around the corner, slammed into him and they both fell. Poor Rylan did a back flip and slammed his head and screamed for 5 minutes straight. Zailor cried too but he landed on his butt, I wasn't as concerned with him at the moment. I wont blame Rylan if he decides to just stay on the floor after that. I saw the whole thing, I was 2 feet away but there was nothing I could do. Oh well, I'm sure there will be plenty more of that ahead.
My new receiver, the one they sent today and swore was brand new not refurbished DOESN'T work either. (insert me screaming and ripping my hair out) This has ruined my whole day, I am so cranky now. Every phone call has pushed me more and more. I hate recorded voices, I hate talking to a robot. Apparently they don't factor in that some people have kids in the background, and I just kept getting the stupid animated voice saying "I'm sorry I didn't understand you" over and over. Which lead to me standing on the porch screaming "give me a god damn human!" Just to have the voice say "you want to add programming?" yeah I see the similarity in those statements.
The screen keeps going black and then popping back on, changing channels all on it's own, and it wont record. I was disconnected three more times and then sat on hold for 30 mins. So they set up an appointment for tomorrow- maybe. This was 9 pm, I have to be here between 12 and 5 and then he says he may not make it and if not he might call. he might call? might? Then he has the nerve to tell me I will be charged if I don't cancel within 24 hours. I asked him if he saw the problem there... he said no.
It's 9 pm.... tomorrow between noon and 5... if I need to cancel I need to do it 24 hours ahead of time? he says yes.
I was like seriously? I know I insulted the guy because I couldn't help myself, I had to ask him if you have to fail an IQ test to work for Dish network? How can 1 company have so many idiots? I have talked to at least 10 different people from there this week and only 1 has been helpful in any capacity, and that wasn't anything to get excited over either.
I find it mind blowing that they tell me I have to be here between certain hours and then say they may or may not show up. What about people with jobs? They don't know I am a SAHM, do they just expect people to take time off in hopes that maybe the tech guy can be bothered to make it that day? How is it that companies manage to operate like this? What happened to customer service, do they just not care anymore?
I forgot to order the cable to hook up my printer. I am hoping Rob can find one when he gets home.... the way tonight is progressing I think maybe I should wait until tomorrow before I attempt to hook it up anyway. Something has to work sooner or later.

1 comments:
Geez, you've had a rough week. Sorry to hear about all the things going wrong!
If you ever decide to switch to DirecTv, drop me a line. I can do a referral and we'll both get a bonus $50 on top of whatever regular promotions are going on! I love DirecTv! hehe :)
Post a Comment