childwise, anyway.
Both my kids have been happy all day, no whining!!!!!
Zailor came at 1:45, went for a nap at 2, Rylan went for a nap at 2:30 and they are both still sleeping. This is the first time they have napped at the same time, and it's nice, lol. Somehow I think they will more than make up for it as soon as they wake up.......
My new DN receiver came, I'd love to program all my recordings but the damn guide wont show any info for local channels, all the other info is there, everything but what I want. My second TV doesn't work at all. They have hung up on me 7 times now today. Most were disconnects while they transferred me, twice I think they just plain hung up. Rob will have to fight with them, I am so done. In fact after the last few days, I am ready to send it all back anyway. There are only a couple shows I can't watch online.
I am very impatiently waiting for the FedEx man to bring me my new printer. I have had major printer issues this week, that resulted in me chucking one of the two POS printers I have, out the second story window. LOL I felt much better afterwards, although I still have to go pick the pieces up. I'll probably chuck the second one out to for the hell of it, I'd like to set them on fire and dance on them. Technology has proven to NOT be MY friend over and over. The kicker is I have spare ink for both of them :( Ink is unbelievably expensive, so we have wasted hours trying to give them both back a little life, a printer SHOULD outlast the ink. In fact it may be cheaper to buy a new printer than to replace the ink.

1 comments:
I have to chuckle , really does seem like you don't get on with technology.
Hope the kids were not to hyper after the nap, i love days when the kids actually behave
Post a Comment