All three of them love baths, and luckily my tub fits them all so it is the easiest hour of the day, lol. I say SIT DOWN about 7 thousand times in that hour and Zailor hates his hair washed, but otherwise it's my favorite part of the day. My kids will happily stay in there until they are blue shriveled and shivering. Saige will tell me she is NOT cold through her chattering teeth. She gets so mad when the boys don't play her way or do what she tells them to do. She kept telling Rylan to hold the duck, then she hands it to him and he throws it. She also informed me that it's a good thing she is a girl because she "has more fun in the bathtub since she doesn't have a penis to play with" apparently leaving her more time to play with toys, lol. She has a point, those diapers come off and both of them spend half the time in the tub playing with themselves. I figure it keeps their hands busy, and they aren't hitting each other, so it's fine by me.
These are all kinda old pictures, I haven't uploaded any in a while, I should but I'm lazy. I was looking through earlier showing Saige, I only have like 20 pictures on my laptop. Out of those, these two caught my eye...I went upstairs and looked through older pictures and fact is, a lot of my pictures come out like this, my kids look stoned. LOL I'm pretty sure they aren't, at least if they are they aren't sharing, but for whatever reason their eyes come out looking like this in 25% of my pictures.

0 comments:
Post a Comment