It's funny how badly I wanted Saige to walk on her own, I remember everyday from about 7 months on, lol, thinking is today the day? Urging her to hurry the whole time. Yet this time around I am quite content for him to stay low to the ground. It might be the lack of any fear on his part, I see lots of ER trips in our future. It could be that he has been so incredibly difficult that I just want to enjoy the last bit if babyness, before full on toddler mode arrives, lol. It could be that he has become fun ( thank god because for a while I wasn't sure we were both going to make it, I am VERY relieved to say that it has been a 100% improvement in the last six weeks or so) and once he gets on his feet for good he will be off being as busy as a toddler can be. It could be the thought of him being my last baby. Even though it's better, I am not sure my sanity could handle another Rylan at this point.
He LOVES the little four wheeler, and he can drive it. He doesn't intentionally steer it or anything but he lights up as soon as he sees it. He knows where the button is and has no problem driving it all over. It's cute, but a scary indicator of the future (all those ER trips yet to come). Now I just need to get BOTH of them to watch where they are going, lol. Saige has been getting a little too comfortable driving around her jeep, not paying attention. She tried to run into me today for the fun of it. I told her it will only happen once, I have no problem tossing it in the dumpster. Her attitude grows by the day. At this rate she may not make it to 10.

3 comments:
Hey! I followed a link from Toddlertime2 board and found your blog! It's really funny! How do you find the coupons and make your list (if you have a list)? I'd like to try it! Thanks, Heather heatherlangston83@yahoo.com if you'd like to email or YIM. It does sound like you're pretty busy, so I'll understand if you don't have time to respond! :)
Hey Heather, I JUST saw this, I will send you an email with some links, and if I get a min I will add some to my blog.
Thanks Tara! No hurry!
Post a Comment