Friday, May 2, 2008

I got an early birthday present

My mom gave me a laptop! It's a first for me, I've wanted one forever and contemplated buying one so many times but in the end I couldn't bring myself to spend the money when I had a perfectly functioning desktop. I was about to finally do it because my computer is dying an awful death :(

I'm so excited, lol. Thanks Mom! No more being stuck in one place it's little, I can go outside, I can go hide from Robby and the kids, I can take it with me. If you saw me sitting here you would be laughing at me

It's strange, the keyboard is compressed and the mouse isn't a mouse, lol. It will take some getting use to, I am very dependent on my wheel and I keep reaching for the side. Oh and it has Vista, that's will take some getting use to also, I would happily keep XP for another 10 years. I was just getting use to it, lol. So far so good.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Tara said...

thanks I don't think I will ever go to bed tonight, lol.

mckait said...

congrats! that is a great gift.. I love mine!

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Congrats on the new 'puter! Oh yeah... Happy Birthday, too!