Sunday, May 11, 2008

ouchies and flowers

Today was a busy day. Zailor spent the night, and the day. What a handful, not him, he is a great baby but chasing him in one direction and Rylan in the other at the same time tired me out. They both want to play on the stairs, we went to my moms and she has no baby gates up :( Zailor seems to see the stairs but he just keeps walking anyway He goes up just fine, down not so well, also thinks running towards the road or trying to jump in the ditch are no big deal, lol.

After he went home, I left the kids to play with Robby while I planted some flowers, dug up and replanted some others. My MIL gave me a bunch of plants from her flower beds. Then Robby yells Rylan's bleeding and that was the beginning of the end, lol. His poor little toe was sliced and bleeding all over the place. Saige was crying, because HIS toe was bleeding. I rinsed HIS foot off in the sink and she started screaming, he was pretty okay with it though. Then I poured some peroxide over it, she went hysterical, screeching nonstop at the top of her lungs like I was sawing off her leg. After hearing Zailor have a crying fit, I am once again convinced I have the loudest children on the planet. She didn't stop until after he had a bandaid on and I picked her up. If it hurt him he didn't let on, he was staring at her, silent the entire time. She insisted I carry her around for awhile after that, she never fully recovered, lol, she ended up having a fit and stomping up to her room, she was asleep two minutes later. I am SO glad she wasn't the one bleeding.

Robby was letting him do something that I have told him not to over and over not to do. He makes it absolutely no fun to be right. Things that I think of as common sense Robby thinks of as fun and it goes no further than that. I can't take my eyes off of them for a minute, sometimes I think I should get a babysitter for when I leave them alone together.

0 comments: