We put him to bed and took Saige to see the fireworks, just got home, and I am whooped.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Happy Birthday Rylan!!!
Well we made it. Today was Rylan's first birthday. We had a small party for him and he was great ALL day long., lol.
Missing the top of his head, but I love the face.
This whole thing is for me? I dunno....
and for the rest of us
As soon as all that unhealthy sugar hit his lips there was no more hesitation.
Got some cool new toys that Saige had a good time opening, he didn't much care until AFTER he saw what they were, the pretty packages didn't interest him much. Then again, Robby immediately threw out the boxes so they toys were the only thing left to play with. He did continue to play with this one all day long though, I already see him and Zailor fighting over it.
We put him to bed and took Saige to see the fireworks, just got home, and I am whooped.
We put him to bed and took Saige to see the fireworks, just got home, and I am whooped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Happy Birthday Rylan, bet you are both relieved and a little upset that the first year is over.
Adorable shots, i just adore the first one and the look on his face
Post a Comment