That was good for a laugh. When I saw the title in my Google Reader, I totally pictured my hubby playing with his comic books, remote control cars, Hot Wheels...
Instead, I got big kids smushed into a very small car. When they are headed to prom, be sure to whip out those pictures!
PS: Sorry I haven't been around much... it's been hectic. I haven't even had time to post on my own blog, let alone read and comment on my favorites! :)
2 comments:
LOL Who says kids should get all the fun?
That was good for a laugh. When I saw the title in my Google Reader, I totally pictured my hubby playing with his comic books, remote control cars, Hot Wheels...
Instead, I got big kids smushed into a very small car. When they are headed to prom, be sure to whip out those pictures!
PS: Sorry I haven't been around much... it's been hectic. I haven't even had time to post on my own blog, let alone read and comment on my favorites! :)
Post a Comment