Currently I am in the American Express Plum card campaign. I only took this because they just kept offering it to me, even though I turned it down repeatedly. I have shared exactly what I think of American Express who pushed this on probably all 450,000 bzzagents even though it is a business credit card. If I didn't like them before, I like them even less now. I think it's pathetic how they push debt at anyone who will take it. The really sad part is a lot of people took this one simply to gain status with bzzagent, and ended up applying for a card they really don't need.
Today I got the email below in my inbox, I may be an idiot but how in any capacity is saying "that that" to rising costs using a credit card a good idea? Would that not be shooting yourself in the foot? Take that is a fitting phrase, just turn around and bend over first.
Greetings BzzAgent lynn343,
As if running a business isn't hard enough on its own? Now, costs for gas, food and other expenses are on the rise!
The good news? The Plum CardSM from American Express OPENSM. With increased costs, it's particularly helpful to have the economical Early Pay Discount, as well as the freedom of the Defer Pay Option if cash on hand is low.
Who might particularly benefit from some Plum Card Bzz? Here are a few ideas:
- Wedding and event planners, caterers and photographers
- Restaurant and food business owners
- Financial consultants
- Print vendors
- IT contractors and consultants
We're sure that if you think about your network of colleagues, vendors and contacts, you'll be able to think of plenty of people who might want to know about the Plum Card. Once you spread the word, remember to submit BzzReports so you can earn BzzPerks as you help make this campaign a success.
Happy Bzzing!
BzzAgent Jono

0 comments:
Post a Comment