Friday, July 25, 2008

birthdays and more birthdays

Friday was Kayden's birthday party, Saige had a blast. There was a huge water slide and while the older boys weren't playing on it? Did you know that a group of boys playing is kinda scary to a three foot tall lone little girl? lol

Rylan refused to walk, I got to tell everyone that he was, but he wouldn't get up and do it. I swear he was smiling at me when he just plopped back down. Oh well everyone seems to find his crawl more entertaining anyway.

Yesterday was Robby's 30th birthday.
He is passed out cold on the couch now, I guess he stayed up until 3 this morning. Nope, not drinking and partying, he was playing the Wii. I on the other hand did drink and went to bed at 11. I told him I had every intention of celebrating, since after all I am married to the old guy :) This morning- I feel like the old guy, but you'll have that occasionally.

Some people got to see Rylan walk. Apparently this is a trick he will only do INSIDE. Maybe he doesn't like the grass on his feet. For the longest time he didn't want it to touch him at all, which made for some funny butt balancing when we set him in the yard.

I think someone accidentally took my glasses home with them, it is hard to operate the computer without them, so forgive my mistakes I can't see them.

Rylan goes for his one year check up this week so we will finally get a weight on him. He was so big for the longest time but he seems to have slowed down in the last few months, I don't think he is 20 lbs yet. He feels so light, and it's surprising because he eats, and eats, and eats some more. He has not met a food yet that he doesn't like.

I've been sitting here waiting for someone to clean up from yesterday, apparently no one is going to magically appear so I am going to have to do it myself :( Mowing the grass a few hours before having lots of people over is NOT the best way to keep your house clean. LOL

2 comments:

Karen said...

Tara, I had no idea you wore glasses. Now I'm trying to imagine them. I keep wanting them to be cat-eye glasses, LOL! I hope you found them.

And Quinn wouldn't walk in the grass for the longest time. Zaven still won't!

Tara said...

I only wear them when I am on the computer, or reading. Nope, not cat glasses, sorry, LOL