Wednesday, July 23, 2008
baby steps
Last Saturday Rylan walked all the way across the living room, like he had been walking all along. He stopped, stood there, looked at me and dropped his hands down and went on his merry way with his hands and feet. We have gotten a few steps here and there since, he doesn't fall just teeters along a few steps and drops to the floor because it's quicker. He will get up and walk two steps sit and wait for us to cheer him on, then he giggles and gets up and takes two more steps... he thinks it's a trick and he is quite proud of himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh, I can just imagine him! I bet Saige is excited about it, too. I miss the crawling days, though. I loved watching their butts wiggle as they went, LOL!
Post a Comment