Friday, July 18, 2008
pictures
He liked his mashed potatoes, and he did it all by himself
He keeps taking steps, when I go to pick him up I just keep moving backwards- he CAN and he WILL take three or four steps but he screams and cries like I am beating him while he does it. He does not like to be teased, he gets so upset when I back up that I don't think he even realizes he's walking. His new favorite thing is throwing himself forward, face first into the floor and laughing at himself in delight when he does it. Strange kid, lol.
I just liked these two

Saige has spent the last two weeks picking berries, her fingers and face are permanently purple. I send her out with a bowl and she will be out there picking for 45 mins, she never makes it back without eating every one. This was MY bowl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I LOVE the mashed potato picture! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment