As some of you know, since I have been unable to shut up about it. I bought Mary Hunt's Debt Proof Living book a month ago. I am an avid reader of her blog and her columns and I have been for years but I just thought it was a nice idea but to good (or too hard) to be reality. I really believe the book has changed our lives in a great way- we can't see it yet but I am beyond excited at the prospect. It is a simple easy to follow plan to get out of debt and stay there and I am completely convinced it will work.
Those of you familiar with Mary Hunt know how she feels about credit cards and credit card companies, and she is right. They abuse their power and take advantage of consumers, not that we aren't at fault too but they can and they do, do awful things like tripling your interest rate simply because they can. Check out THIS post or THIS site and send in a comment if you agree there needs to be a change.

0 comments:
Post a Comment