Saturday, March 7, 2009

My baby is going to Kindergarten !

Even worse she is going to be 5 next month, where did the time go? I got her registered for Kindergarten this week and registered for soccer this morning. My mom took her shopping and got her pink and black shin guards, pink and black cleats, a pink ball and pink socks. She is thrilled. The cleats are cool, I want sneakers like them, minus the cleat part of course. What I really need is a pair of mud boots, our driveway has disappeared and all that is left is a giant mud hole, same for the yard and well, everywhere. But that means Spring is on the way so I wont complain too much, lol.

Rylan talks more and more by the day, I am so relieved. His speech is getting clearer, not great but slowly improving. Rob had to work so it was just me and him today and it was nice. He is definitely behaving better, I think it's the sleep- for both of us. He is completely out of our bed, where he doesn't really sleep and neither do I. He still wakes up 3 out 7 nights but Rob deals with it. He has a magic touch. If I so much as open his door he is either leaving it with me or screaming non stop, and he can go and go and go with the screaming in an out of this world volume. Daddy however can go in and do whatever it is he does and Rylan lies right back down and goes back to sleep without so much as a whimper. It took a while but I convinced that getting HIS ass out of bed was the only way any of were ever going to sleep again, and I was right. So when he starts I just kick Rob and go back to sleep, it's so nice. Finally, it only took 20 months for a good nights sleep :)

2 comments:

Scott Plocharczyk said...

See again you were right. lol

Karen said...

Kindergarten! Ack! I'm just getting used to preschool!