Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Great day
It's SO nice to be able to go outside. Oh how I have missed fresh air and sunshine We've had great few weather days in a row, right around 60 and another to come before Spring hits and we are back to freezing. 60 is perfection, not too hot, not too cold. I want to live somewhere where it is always 60, never under 50 and never over 70. The kids were thrilled to get out of the house without so many layers they can't put their arms down and I thrilled to get them out of the house and do some preliminary yard work. Unfortunately everything is still pretty wet so lots of mud to go with it, but that is okay. I'll take mud over cold any day. Although, I would happily choose cold over hot but it such a relief when the snow goes and I can reclaim my house and put away the bulking winter gear. I need a bigger house, or at least a much larger closet and a family who knows enough to put their stuff there. Rob started riding his bike although he MUST freeze coming home at night, he says it isn't to bad. I think I am going to sew his gloves to his coat so he doesn't have to waste 45 minutes trying to find them. There has no need for the furnace during the day. Those are both pretty exciting things for my budget, well at least until A/C time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Exciting times for me, too. I love when I don't have to heat or cool. But especially heat because the cooling is as simple as flipping a switch and paying a bigger bill. The heating involves manual labor and hatchets and axes and wheelbarrows.
Tara, the perfect temperature is 75. Get your numbers straight. :-)
Nope, not for me, 75 is borderline hot.
You could be talking about Scotland just now, its lovely to see the sun shine even if its still to muddy to play outside much.
I love it hot,hot ,hot and would love to move somewhere with year round highs
Post a Comment