I was scared, I have SO many pictures, and they are mostly all bad. But I guess it turned out okay. It's Rylan (surprise! LOL) sitting on the floor. Judging by the date, shortly before he started walking last summer. I have no idea why I took it other than he is cute and I take lots of pictures for no reason at all. Usually I spot the camera and say gee I haven't taken a picture in a while and start snapping away.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
photo tag
Karen photo tagged me. I'm supposed to open the sixth folder in my pictures, post the sixth picture in that folder, and tell a little about what it is and why I took it. Then I'm supposed to tag 4 other bloggers.
I was scared, I have SO many pictures, and they are mostly all bad. But I guess it turned out okay. It's Rylan (surprise! LOL) sitting on the floor. Judging by the date, shortly before he started walking last summer. I have no idea why I took it other than he is cute and I take lots of pictures for no reason at all. Usually I spot the camera and say gee I haven't taken a picture in a while and start snapping away.
I don't know who to tag, how about the first four to read this? If there are even four of you who read this that is, lol.
I was scared, I have SO many pictures, and they are mostly all bad. But I guess it turned out okay. It's Rylan (surprise! LOL) sitting on the floor. Judging by the date, shortly before he started walking last summer. I have no idea why I took it other than he is cute and I take lots of pictures for no reason at all. Usually I spot the camera and say gee I haven't taken a picture in a while and start snapping away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment