Friday, January 30, 2009

It's been a long week. Lots and lots of snow, one snow day, one delay and lots of gas to plow the driveway that is getting smaller and smaller by the day. If it doesn't melt down a bit before much more there wont be any driveway at all left. Everyone has colds... except me, I am not sick for the first time in months. I don't have high hopes of it lasting, by the time they are over it- I'll have it back.

Rylan had his 18 month check up today, he is 22.8 pounds and 34 inches. He was, as usual awful, god forbid anyone look at him or touch him. It started out good but then the nurse talked to him and it was downhill from there all the way to a full blown fit. Usually this isn't to bad, I've found that anywhere other than the ped office (hey they are use to it) it gets us quicker service. No doubt because people want us to take him far far away so they don't have to hear him. I don't have that option so instead I choose to just enjoy the speed boost and dirty looks. She (his dr) said one if his tubes is already coming out, I thought that they would last a little longer than a month or two, at least until I got them paid for- I haven't even finish arguing with the insurabce company yet :(

Made it through January, I have done great on my resolution to work out more. It's been almost a year since I quit smoking, and during that year I got fat. I'm not sure when exactly but I put on a lot of weight, my goal for year two is to get it back off and fit in my clothes again. If only it were as easy as putting it on. My resolution to give up the diet Pepsi however has not been even slightly successful, better luck next month.

2 comments:

Amnesty said...

Congrats on going so long without smoking :) Good luck with the weight loss.
Diet Pepsi is gross. Even regular Pepsi is toxic.

Tara said...

Thanks :) I know it is but it tastes SO good.