

Saige went bowling with all the pre-K kids this morning. I have to say I was so nervous the first time I went into the classroom and there were 18 short people, I got over it fast. It was a bit more intimidating to see 50 of them get off the bus this morning, lol. Luckily there were lots of parents and it worked out nicely. Saige got bored before her balls actually made it to the pins- we jammed the thing twice. Have you ever seen a ball going so slow it was stopped buy a pin? It was cute and a lot of fun.

Rylan has many new words, most with a w sound, lol. He likes to say hello to Lola, wello woowa. Sponge Bob is his newest, as far as I know he has never seen Spongebob other than his jammies and a toy of Saige's. He wears his boots a lot, he spends a lot of time hobbling around with one on, wearing his hat and trying to put on his mittens and other boot at the same time. It's fun to watch.

The happiest boy in the world
2 comments:
I love to watch little kids bowl- it's one of the cutest things ever!
:D
OMG! That last picture is priceless!
Post a Comment