Monday, February 2, 2009
It was public library day today. It was actually pretty nice out, in the 30's and the wind wasn't bad. The sidewalks however were not as nice as the air. Most people don't seem to bother to clean their section at all and the rest was just plain icy. Lots of short people slipping and falling, no major injury's, thankfully. There was also a lot of saying... no ____ don't eat the dirty snow. Umm not sure why anyone, even short people would want to eat dirty snow but it seemed pretty popular, lol. Not my kid, but of course I was holding her hand, makes me wonder if she would have joined in because her friends were if I wasn't there. The highlight of the trip was a pair of nasty panties in the middle of the sidewalk, in the middle of town. How does one lose their panties in the middle of town, in the middle of winter? I don't want to know. The little boy Saige and I were walking with goes "Gee she must have been cold being naked out here in the snow, my mom would yell at me" I just smiled and nodded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ROTFLMAO!
What kind of town do you live in? Sounds like Vegas. LOL
LOL It's a small little hick town in the center of nowhere.
Post a Comment