Friday, January 9, 2009

OMG I WON SOMETHING

The UPS man dropped a box on the porch, I almost left it there thinking it had to be for RJ because I wasn't expecting anything and I tend to get cranky when I go out in the cold to fetch packages that aren't for me, I LOVE getting packages. So anyway, I went and it was for me, the return address was no help but when I opened it there was a toy and letter saying congratulations you were a winner of our raffle. I'm not sure I am allowed to say who it's from but I participate in weekly discussions for a certain toy company and get occasional Amazon gift cards in return.

I am so excited, I was practically jumping up and down. I know, you're probably think big whoop but I never win anything. I have never won anything before, it is a first. Turned out to be a toy we already have, even though they both love it, we really have no need for two. That is okay though it will make a nice gift or donation for toys for tots.

1 comments:

Scott Plocharczyk said...

A major award. It must be Italian, it's says fragile.