Wednesday, January 7, 2009

to my local visitors...

I have had the site meter on my blog forever, but I have never really paid attention. Yesterday I stole a cool widget from Audrey on recent cities and I see I have local visitors. Woohoo, people do come here, lol. Anyway, I finally got around to that other blog so if you are a Price Chopper shopper, check it out and let me know what you think.

HERE

I did finally go peek around at the site meter, it appears I get a lot of visitors who have googled either dish network or time warner and the words rip off and/or other colorful expletives have ended up here for a few minutes. I do get a little satisfaction knowing I am not the only one who thinks Time Warner is a rip off and can't find good enough words to describe just how bad Dish Network is.

0 comments: