Yesterday I got the bill for Rylan's anesthesia. He was out for 5 minutes, maybe 5.5 minutes. The day he had his surgery there were 16 other kids getting the same thing. They did 5-6 an hour, at least while we were there. This guy gets $400 a kid (insurance covered most but still....). I need to go back to school. 2400 an hour???? This sahm stuff has really crappy pay.
Today I got a bill from Rome Memorial Hospital for Saige. The bill has no indication what it is for, just simply says cycle $163.57. Cycle what? The thing is we have never been to Rome Memorial Hospital, we almost went once for a lead test when Saige was 2 but the parking lot was such a freaking joke we drove 35 minutes to a different hospital to have it done. Maybe they caught the license plate and now want to charge us for wasting our time driving through their lot? Do they just randomly send out bills in hopes people will pay them? I swear it's criminal. I called and left a message but the woman only works Mon-Thurs.
So my Monday will yet again get to be spent on the phone with people who have no idea what they are talking about. I need to start drinking or something, I suppose it's good thing it's over the phone because I swear I could kill these people with my bare hands without a second thought. The date of service matches the day she had her chest x-ray in Oct but that was done at her dr.s office, across town and we have already been billed by them for it. In fact it was the one where I had to call because they were yet again charging us a double deductible, we paid the co-insurance and we were done with that. Why would I be getting a bill from Oct now? I am so confused.

0 comments:
Post a Comment