See, I married a slob. I am very anal about things being clean and organized (having kids has sure been a test to my will) Robby is the exact opposite. Yesterday I reached behind my seat in the car to get a toy for the baby and stuck my hand in a dirty greasy tupperware bowl. Open just laying on the floor of the car. I flipped out, totally repulsed. I deal with the constant cleaning of the house but leaving empty dirt food containers in MY car to rot and stink and get all over everything? Nothing like picking up the diaper bag and having unknown nasty food substance from the bottom dripping down my clothes. I draw the line there. The car is the one place that I expect to remain semi clean, I warned him if I ever found another moldy container open or not he would be riding his bike to work all year long, because I sure can't afford the gas for him to drive his truck everyday.
Maybe he finally listened.... or maybe he's buttering me up to ask for some outrageously expensive toy/ tool that he totally doesn't need. That is another sore issue, he doesn't take care of his things, he is like an 8 yr old.... nothing like spending hundreds of dollars on a saw just for him to leave it out in the rain :( He loses everything and he knows my thoughts on buying him anything when he can't take care of what he has.... so I get my ass kissed when he wants something new, after driving me nuts for months I usually relent, then regret it when I find it later in the yard- but the cleaning is a first!
Don't get me wrong I love him dearly despite his faults, lol. I do complain to him, but he just says sorry and continues to do whatever it was anyway. grrr. So by complaining here maybe SOMEONE will listen to me, lol.
The little guy is moving better by the day. We get our entertainment however we can, even if it means being a mean mom. He has an obsession with the dog food and will do anything to get to it- so I let him get to it and then as soon as he's there I slide him back across the room and make him start over. It keeps him busy for a while and his face when I slide (we have laminate floors and baby jammies are perfect for sliding) him back makes me laugh. I have no idea why there is a clicking noise through the whole thing, I'm thinking it must just be the camera. My video camera doesn't do that but I still have no idea how to get the videos on the computer. The camera is easy, they go on with the pictures. I did it once completely on accident, now they will play on media player when I plug it in but that's it. I should take a class on this stuff. Oh and I still don't know how to edit, or where to start, so it's a bit longer than I would have liked.
He avoids getting on his knees as much as possible- he wants to stand, he's starting to step when he's holding our hands. This is how he moves on carpet


0 comments:
Post a Comment