Even though I am not entirely clear on what that is yet, lol.
7 weird things about me, I was tagged (and it's nothing like running around in the backyard as a kid, lol) by Laura
1- I have an irrational fear of fish. I like my goldfish but that's where it ends, the cleaning fish in the tank with my goldfish gives me the creeps. I do not swim unless there is chlorine involved. This fear has gotten worse as I age. Water skiing, and tubing that I use to enjoy are out because treading water I go into panic mood that I will be attacked by a trout.
2- I have never eaten a chicken wing, I can not get past the idea of gnawing meat off a bone. I will not eat chicken that was cooked with a bone in it. Boneless, I can do though. It tastes different, yes, really, it does. I will eat turkey though...
3- I refuse to give up on Robby learning to get the laundry in the basket. This is only weird because it appears hopeless yet I keep on going. I move the basket a lot.... when I pick up his clothes from the same spot everyday, I move the basket to that spot. He then finds a new spot to leave them, it's a viscous cycle.
4- I do not like to sleep with my kids. I have nothing against co-sleeping, I just hate it. I am very greedy when it comes to sleep and getting, kicked, punched, pinched and having my hair pulled all night long= a very cranky mommy the next day. I'm not sure that's weird but given the amount of people who seem to enjoy co-sleeping, I think it may qualify.
4- Sometimes I sneak downstairs in the middle of the night when I can't sleep, ignore the overwhelming amount of shows waiting on my DVR and watch Antique Roadshow.
5- I may have some sort of disorder, not usually but, certain things HAVE to be even. For example if I am making a salad for myself and add olives... I can not have 3 or 5 olives, it has to be an even number on the plate. Now if I empty the container and there are 5, I'll eat one standing there and only put four on the plate.
6- I hate wooden popsicle sticks and the smell of febreeze, and cats (and if I didn't know they were evil before stepping over the headless once cute and furry bunny to get in my car yesterday sealed the deal). Not sure what if anything one has to do with another.
7- I LOVE cheese, everything is better with cheese, cheese is great by itself- but I wont eat a cheeseburger, or nachos. (I kinda of stole that from Laura, but it applies :)
That was surprisingly hard. I have no doubt I am weird, but trying to decide what is weird to others, not so easy. I'm sure their are hundreds of things that everyone else thinks are really strange, that I find rather normal.
Now I guess I am suppose to "tag" 7 more people, not sure 7 people read this blog, lol. So anyone who wants to, go for it.

4 comments:
LOL - What a small world. We (You & I) found each other via the BzzAgent blog. Yet, I followed the chain of "7 Weird Things About Me" and ended up back on my own blog.
Have to tell you that #4 made me giggle. I love the bonding of the kids being in our bed sometimes... but I'm always saying "Cuddle with Daddy" because I hate being crowded! Now I feel less guilty. Thanks!
Yippee i loved reading this, its always a fun way to learn new stuff about fellow blog friends. Do you eat fish then?
Oh i think the co-sleeping one is just so personal , i love it sometimes but cannot wait till my bed is my own again
Oh god no! I don't think I'd eat a bite of fish for a million bucks, lol. The smell alone is enough to send me running.
LOL, I gota admit, I watch antiques roadshow on the DVR almost every night to fall asleep.
It takes me about 3 -5 days to watch one show. depending on how tired I am. I turn it on, and then fall asleep. the next time I fast forward to the last one I saw and do it again.
I think its cause there are no commercials. Cause no matter how 'almost' asleep I am, when a commercial comes on I end up having to wake up and skip forward!! LOL
Post a Comment