I am sick, I have been sick, now I am still sick and Rylan has joined me. It's completely thrown off his sleep schedule since he takes an extra nap when he's not feeling well and we are back to point A on the sleep. I think my head my explode, and I want to breathe freely again and I am sick to death of wiping little noses, I don't even like wiping my own nose and here I am on complete booger duty. Between me and the boys I went through a box and a half of tissues, today.
Saige fell off her bed tonight, the poor thing. She was standing on it, making it and while trying to spread the blanket she backed up and tripped over the foot board. She slammed down on her back and railed her head on the door (which due to lack of space is only like three feet away from the end of the bed). I was standing up at the top of the bed because she wanted to do it all by herself. I saw it in slow motion but I couldn't catch her. Of course that was the first thing she said when she toned down the wailing to include words was Why didn't you catch me mommy? I felt so awful, there was no way I could have caught her from where I was, even if I could have moved that fast I would have fallen on toys. I cleaned her room top to bottom last week, put everything away and in less than 5 minutes her and Zailor had it ripped apart including the sheets off the bed. ugh She was fine after about 10 minutes of hysterics and then got down on her own and cleaned up the rest of her toys so no one would get hurt from falling on them. I think she more scared than injured.

0 comments:
Post a Comment