Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Art

I think one of the best things about school so far has been the fun stuff Saige brings home. Plus drawing pictures kept her occupied while I was sick and I love her 'art' work. It was decided long before that in our tiny house it would be quite the feat to hang on to all of them. I will take pictures of them ALL and save a select few. Here are a few, I am considering holding on to the third one despite the lack of space.

I gave her the dry erase markers for the white board, went to the bathroom and returned to this. I managed to get it off his face, getting it off the back of his head, not so easy. It is very obvious through his blond hair too. I can't complain too much, this ranks in the top three of naughty things she has ever done.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!!! A diaper wipe usually gets ANYTHING off EVERYTHING! :) I miss you girlie! GWB fan.....:)