Now Saige is sick, poor honey. She didn't go to school today, I know she didn't feel good when she didn't put up a fight. She laid in the chair all day and kept telling me she was only a little bit sick, not doctor sick. She didn't complain of anything in particular just said her brain hurt when she drank through a straw, she had/has a slight fever. Hopefully this is the worst of it and she will be better tomorrow.
Unfortunately this leaves only Robby, and he will get it, I am sure. I am not sure I would not prefer to be sick myself twice. He is such a whiner when he is sick, I am already dreading it.
I think the worst part about being sick is I missed the best two weeks out of the year as far as NY scenery goes. The trees are past their prime now, I kept saying I should go out and take pictures of the yard but never found the energy. It's still pretty, but not as pretty as a week ago. It's amazing how cold 58 degrees feels after summer. A 58 degree day in March feels like heaven, we run around in teeshirts thrilled at the prospect of warm weather and days outside yet to come. Now it's just a reminder that it's coming to an end and it will get far far worse before it gets better again, and with the cold comes the fuel oil bill : (

0 comments:
Post a Comment