Thursday, October 16, 2008

unfair

Still sick : ( It got bad over the long weekend, I ended up going to the ER. They gave me antibiotics and pain killers. Today is the first I have felt even a slight bit better, I feel like maybe I have only been run over a few times. Vaguely somewhere in the back of my mind I seem to remember that at one point in time when I was sick I could call into work and just stay in bed, rest and work on getting better. Instead I get to get worse and worse because I don't get five minutes to sit and rest and I can't call in.

2 comments:

Amnesty said...

That is what husbands are FOR! Make him watch them, or better yet, take them OUT of the house for the day on his next day off! And then don't clean or sit on the computer...SLEEP!
Or send them to your mom's. A night of sleep is worth that.

Anonymous said...

Im sorry :( Hope you are feeling better soon

Hugs