Thursday, September 25, 2008

more babies

Today on the way home from the library Saige told me she wishes we had more babies. I told we do have a baby and between him and their daddy there is trouble enough for five or six babies. She said we should have more though, so he always has someone to play with, because Zailor goes home, and we should have a girl baby next time. I told her you can hope for a girl baby but it doesn't always work that way, not that it matters because we are not having any more babies in the near future. So she said it's okay if we wait two weeks and then if we get a boy baby we can just have more until there are 17 boys and 85 girls. HA

It's tempting when I see adorable sweet little babies, like Amnesty's and Laura's brand new bundle of joy, but then I come to my senses. : )

1 comments:

Amnesty said...

Saige and Rory should grow up and get married and then they can have 130 kids of their own and leave us alone! LMAO! He always tells me we need more babies too. He was asking me when we could have another baby when I was still PREGNANT! He was very disappointed that Elliot wasn't twins too!