Rylan passed out about three bites into lunch. The fat dog still anxiously waiting on the floor for fall out.

He likes to wear things on his head and uncle RJ's stinky Guinness hat seems to be a favorite.

The next day the hat was no where to be found but, I turned around and saw him in this. Yup that is a little swimmer, a new one thankfully, because daddy does have a tendency to leave diapers laying around.

This morning Saige came in the kitchen in this get up and informed me she is a super alphabet number hunter with the power to make numbers and alphabets dance. That is a my little pony tied around her waist with an exercise band and no it wasn't very bright in here.

One more week until school starts. Last night was parents orientation. We meet her teacher, whom was very nice and saw her classroom, everything is so little, lol. I signed up for some volunteering with her class. Next Tuesday she will get to go she her classroom and meet the teacher and some of the other kids. She still needs a Pringles can to carry home papers and lunch money. I don't want to buy one, lol, someone will HAVE to eat the chips and I can NOT find a plastic Pringles can anywhere, and I have looked. Otherwise she is ready to go, she has more new clothes than I remember but when I went to get things organized I found a bunch of stuff I had forgotten about. Although she could use a pair of shoes to go with her dresses. The only thing is there are no sandals or clogs allowed. She LIVES in her fake crocs and I assume they fall in the clog category, she wont be liking having to wear sneakers.
I still don't want her to go :(
1 comments:
Daisy really liked the one of Rylan in his high chair! She said, "hungry baby sleeping!" LOL
Post a Comment