Rylan has been scary good all weekend, he woke up when we stopped for gas last night 5 minutes from home and he screamed the whole way home which woke Saige up, she was exhausted and cried along with him until we got home. You can not truly appreciate how painful that is until you have been locked in car with Rylan shrieking. It hurts your ears, it's an awful pitch and it just hurts. I'm just glad he saved it, I would have lost my mind if he did it the whole 2 hours back.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Darien Lake 08
Yesterday we went to Darien Lake with the whole family- it was fun! No one was overjoyed at being woke up at 6:30, least of all Rylan but he was good. My MIL took our kids for a large chunk of time and Robby and I got to go on all the roller coasters except the Superman :( it's the best but it was broke. Actually we watched them evacuate a round of people from going up a huge incline, they had to walk down the stairs. Glad I wasn't on it. It wasn't terribly high- but high enough I would have died if they told ME I had to get out and climb down. Saige was again a bit disappointed she wasn't tall enough for the roller coasters but she had a blast riding kid rides and bigger ones with one of us. She is hidden behind Rob in this one
Dominick, Kayden, and Saige
Saige and daddy in the monster trucks, lol.
Rylan and Rob on the yellow submarine, he got to do a few rides.
He really liked them
Robin, Dominick, Rose, Kayden, Rob and Saige is hidden again.


Saige and Kayden on the kiddie coaster
In the tidal wave pool
Fishing with daddy and Mimi. She won three new stuffed animals, a turtle, a frog, and a pony. So far she has been carrying them around with the other 4 she carries around the house.
All in all it was a great day. Robby and I are both badly sunburned. We were wearing the same sunblock, and as often, as the kids but they didn't burn. Then again they didn't wait in line forever in the direct sun waiting to go on rides either : )
Rylan has been scary good all weekend, he woke up when we stopped for gas last night 5 minutes from home and he screamed the whole way home which woke Saige up, she was exhausted and cried along with him until we got home. You can not truly appreciate how painful that is until you have been locked in car with Rylan shrieking. It hurts your ears, it's an awful pitch and it just hurts. I'm just glad he saved it, I would have lost my mind if he did it the whole 2 hours back.
Rylan has been scary good all weekend, he woke up when we stopped for gas last night 5 minutes from home and he screamed the whole way home which woke Saige up, she was exhausted and cried along with him until we got home. You can not truly appreciate how painful that is until you have been locked in car with Rylan shrieking. It hurts your ears, it's an awful pitch and it just hurts. I'm just glad he saved it, I would have lost my mind if he did it the whole 2 hours back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun! I hear you about the screaming in the car, though. We keep earplugs in all the vehicles because of Zoe.
Looks like a great day, i love Darien Lake. When ever we go to Canada to visit family we always take a trip there - think my Canadian family are all there this weekend .
Maybe next time we make it over to Canada (im really hoping next year) we could arrange a meet :)
Wow, I haven't been there in, oh, 11 years or so! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment