Tuesday, September 2, 2008

one more day

until my baby goes to school. Tonight she got to meet her teacher and check out her classroom. She didn't want to leave, lol. She is so excited to go and play with all the other kids. They are all so little. Saige is little but you don't notice it as much until you are surrounded by so many of them in their tiny little chairs. She was a bit confused about getting her picture taken. They take a picture to use to label stuff because they don;t recognize their names yet, she knows what her name looks like and was worried that that meant they wouldn't know her name and she was wanted to know what they would call her, lol.


I am not so sure that I am as ready. I have successfully managed to not think about it all too much, but it seems I know longer have a choice. RJ left yesterday to start his new teaching job. I am sad to have him so far away, but wish him the best of luck and hope he enjoys it.

0 comments: