After he stopped last night- he slept the ENTIRE night until 8:30 this morning!!! woohoo
I have poison ivy. AGAIN ugh I haven't even been outside, I swear all I have to do is look outside and I catch it. My side itches like mad. It hasn't spread, so far anyway. I am hoping I can get away with no steroids, but I doubt it, I am just lucky like that, it wont go away on it's own.

3 comments:
Whoo-hoo! Congrats on the sleep!
I'm horribly allergic to poison ivy. It's one of the reasons I never go outdoors if I can avoid it. I had it so bad one time that I couldn't move my hand at all and my mom and doctor were convinced I had a broken bone because how could poison ivy cause that much swelling? Yeah, it was just poison ivy, but it was bad enough that it even showed up on the xrays!
Did you sleeptrain? Tristin is waking up a few times again and I need to get him back on track! My husband was excited you are close to Auburn!! :-)
Post a Comment