Saturday, August 16, 2008

8-16-08

Rob's company picnic was today at the state park. It rained on and off all afternoon, but Rob and RJ loaded up on clams and Saige had a blast. They rented a huge pirate ship bounce house, with a big slide that was even faster wet. They also had a magician, another big hit with Saige, she got a funny balloon hat. Rob won a free pizza, that will come in handy :) Rylan slept in his stroller, despite the noise, for most of it. Afterwards we walked over to the beach and let the kids play for a while. Rylan LOVED the beach. They were both wet when they got to the sand so you can imagine what they looked like afterwards. I stripped Saige down and made her ride home (all 4 minutes) in her underwear- those shorts were not going in my car. I shook the clothes out, wiped the kids down and I will still be cleaning sand out of the car six months from now. I knew there was a reason I didn't like the beach, lol. Everyone is in bed, tomorrow is Darien Lake, we have to get way earlier than any of us are use to doing.



0 comments: