Thursday, August 14, 2008

the zoo

Yesterday I took the kids to the zoo. Robby didn't want to go (says it's boring seeing the same animals) so it was just me and five of them. I survived, lol. Dominick and Saige were fascinated with this elephant, it was the last animal and I couldn't pull them away until it started sprinkling.


Saige LOVES penguins, they are her favorite to see and the whole reason we went


All four of them had WAY too much fun milking a wooden cow. I again had to pull them away for other kids to have a turn.


Rylan who has pooped through another tooth, was an angel all day. He didn't make a peep at the zoo. He was busy watching people and the animals when the bigger ones wouldn't give him 30 seconds to glance. He was extremely good waiting for the other two to stop staring at the elephant. He just sat there and hung out with Kayden and Derik, he likes watching the big kids.

0 comments: