Thursday, August 7, 2008

jokes

Saige is obsessed with jokes, she constantly wants to tell me jokes, and makes them up as she goes along. It usually starts with why did the chicken cross the road then it wanders. Today I wrote it down as she told them.

"what's the difference intween a cereal box and a laundry box?" (both of which I has sitting in the recycle pile)

I don't know

"Guess"

the colors?

"nope"

what?

"atabler .......do ya get it?"

um no, what exactly is a tabler?

"mooooom, it's a cup" I swear I didn't know this "ready for the next joke?"

do I have a choice?

"no, what is better than papers and a magazine, and windows, and a word whammer, and baby brothers bottles?"

I don't know

"GUESS"

um a puppy?

"no, guess"

Ceiling?

"NO"

can I have a hint?

"you put food in it"

a refrigerator?

"no, I mean you put food ON it"

Oh, okay, a plate?

"no"

a table?

"no"

um a stove?

"no"

a picnic table?

"no"

okay I give up you got me, what is it?

"a refrigerator"

How could I have not known?

2 comments:

Amnesty said...

OMG, I am CRACKING UP! I love them.

Maggie said...

LMAO!!!!!