Rylan was tottering across the room earlier, tripped on Saige's shoe, fell and bumped his eye. Poor little guy, it's all red and he has marks on his nose that will probably bruise. That ruined his day, he spent the better part of his evening crying in my lap, rubbing his eye and saying whoa, booo booo in the most pathetic little voice, I felt so bad for him :( Of course he played it out the best he could and proceeded to whine and have a fit every time he didn't get what he wanted. As you can imagine, that was quite a lot. My SIL came over and said he looks like his daddy when he's pouting. He is passed out in my lap in the computer chair in the most uncomfortable position while I finished a survey and type this with his butt to rest my elbow on, lol.
I told Saige to clean her room and she took that to mean go disturb and throw around the only things still in place- a gigantic pile of stuffed animal and she was jumping on them. Her eyes swelled up and her nose was practically dripping, she looked awful. I gave her benydral and vacuumed the animals and she was fine. I have been slacking on the dusting, it's just so damn hot up there during the day and I am just too damn lazy to do it at night. Sounds like a good excuse to get rid of some of them, she has way too many for me to keep up with.

0 comments:
Post a Comment