Saturday, December 15, 2007

So tired...

Rylan was sick last night, he threw up again in his sleep. Poor little guy, I got him in the tub at 4 this morning. No sooner do I get him and his crib cleaned up and settled in my bed with me, almost back to sleep and Saige starts crying. She peed her bed- she never does that. When I went i to see why she was crying she kept telling me she was all sweaty. When she figured out she peed, she just cried harder. So I gave her a bath got them both settled in our bed. No luck, neither one wanted to go back to sleep so we were up for the day.

It's a bit strange but Rylan has been really happy, he is never this happy, he has to be sick. He is sleeping a lot more though, it's too bad he has to be sick to be willing to nap for more than 10 minutes. I'm hoping he will realize how nice it is too sleep and keep on doing it, lol. He was suppose to go with my mom for the afternoon so Saige and I could have a few hours alone and make Christmas cookies. I decided to keep him home since he isn't feeling well. I'm disappointed, I was really looking forward to a Saige and mommy day.

1 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

It seems we have been going through similar stuff lately, hope Rylan is all better soon and you get some sleep