Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What is with this kid?

I'm not sure what the appeal to toothpaste is other than it pisses me off. Over the weekend, Saige again slathered her brother in toothpaste while my back was turned (literally- I was RIGHT there) she is obviously getting braver at pushing my buttons. SO she spent a very boring weekend being punished.

Today in school a dentist (one of the moms) came in to talk to the kids about good dental care and handed out little goody bags. She came home and showed me her toothbrush, floss, a little treasure chest for lost teeth, and she quickly flashed a small tube of toothpaste. I could tell from across the room that it looked... deflated. Sure enough the little treasure chest was filled with bubble gum scented blue goo, it was all over her coat and her book bag. She KNOWS opening her book bag on the bus is a no-no. I'm writing a note to her teacher and ratting her out although I am sure she left tell take signs of blue goo on the bus seat. Maybe they will have better luck than I am. I told her next time she loses a trip to grammy's house. Grammy wont be happy but I bet watching he brother go and her being left bored at home WILL have an effect.

1 comments:

Scott Plocharczyk said...

Make her watch a rerun of a George Bush speech. That will stop the nonsense.