Tuesday, February 10, 2009

rocky the hideous fish

As much as I hate fish, I feel bad for this guy.

Basically this guy has a gigantic nasty ugly fish that he has had for 10 years. The kind of fish is illegal in NY, but wasn't when he got the fish. He has been unable to find somewhere with a license to take it so they want him to kill it.

I say leave the poor guy alone, I will NEVER visit but let him keep his scary fish. I have seen it several times on the news and it gives me nightmares. Just the thought of it gives me chills and makes my stomach turn in ways I can not even describe, I really hate fish, but it's his pet. Having a pitbull, seeing ignorant people having them banned everywhere, it's a scary thought to see people just come in and ban kill your pets who have done no wrong.

0 comments: