Thursday, February 12, 2009

The email

For Gov. Schwarzenegger's email here
Here is the page with the info on the attorney general on Medi-Cal abuse

I know I am not there but I wanted to ask him about the huge deficit and cutting hours for government workers and the MILLIONS of dollars Medicaid is being billed for the octuplets. If she can afford plastic surgery and repeated IVF treatments she should be paying her own medical bills. Not the tax payers, I want to see this woman charged with fraud.

I'll stop now, before I can't

2 comments:

Scott Plocharczyk said...

There is so much wrong with this whole situation.
I think the doctor who allowed this to happen must bare some of this financially. Very irresponsible!

Amnesty said...

LOL, I like your last line. I know the feeling. Which is why I have been trying to avoid conversation on the subject as much as possible. I would like her to vanish into obscurity, and I am willing to pay tax dollars for that to happen. Bye-bye Nadya!