Friday, March 28, 2008

The weekend already?

This week went by pretty fast, despite the yet again yucky weather. We are all getting sick of being inside, Saige has been going out all week for short periods of time. To get completely coated in mud, come in track it throughout the house while I chase her and yell at her to take her boots off. She goes up to her room gets clean clothes, watches me race to clean up the mud before Rylan eats it, and wants to go out again, sigh. It's been better but still too cold for Rylan. Until today when I woke up to snow and sleet all day. I need spring. He's still not crawling, but getting around. He is trying to pull himself up but refuses to get on his knees... he just grabs hold and attempts to pull his entire body straight up until his feet are under him. He can do it on the laundry basket if it wont slide forward, he uses it to pull his butt up and then slide his feet back. Everything else he just gets mad and screams, lol. I can't wait to unleash him in the backyard. New scenery to explore.



Over on the right I added a Revolution Money Exchange thingy.... It's like paypal. Unlike paypal, if I am understanding correctly, it doesn't charge fees to receive money like paypal does. In fact paypal fees seem high anyway. I'm hoping everyone signs up and I wont have to take paypal for the few things I occasionally sell. So if anyone hasn't already and is interested (this means you RJ) they give you $25 for signing up and if you click my thingy I'll get $10. I like the idea of getting a profit, shipping is outrageous. I wonder he qualifies for media mail?

I asked Saige and she said "please don't sell him, I love him, can we PLEEEEASE keep him? He will get big and I'll tell him what to do so we can keep him" LMAO This is quite the change from the night before when she wanted him to go back. I had to ask where, back to where they teach loud babies to be quiet and cute so people in town can bring them home. If only there were such a place.

I hate when Saige goes to my mothers for the weekend. He is so hard to entertain with out her. He adores his sister and I don't realize how much time she spends playing with him until she's gone. He drove me nuts today. He wants to be picked up so I pick him up. Then he pushes and tries to pry himself out of my grip and off the side of the chair. He's a stubborn we did this ALL day long. Laundry was overflowing so I had to put him down and leave him 4 or 5 times and he was fine but the second I stepped in the room he went back to being a brat.

He let me sort through half of my 4 loads. He can be entertained throwing it around or trying to wear it while I fold the rest. I went down to grab another load and when I got back he clapping his hands and had somehow put on his daddy's undies. He was quite proud of himself, lol, he loves to get dressed and undressed, strange little boy. He also likes to put stuff on the top of his head, toys, blankets, clothes. He holds the remote up there like a trophy and shrieks. He pulls his little blanket over head to go to sleep. Occasionally he gets excited and picks up a hard toy and slams it on to the top of his head.... it's hard not to laugh at him. When we laugh... he starts to cry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute. And she's so sweet to want to keep him.

You need to get him a plastic viking helmet. We have one and Quinn grabs it by the plastic horn and slams it on his head and yells "YARRR!" as he runs across the room. It's the best thing ever!

mckait said...

He is a cutie.. and so wonderful that Saige wants to keep him.. its a good sign, you know.. lol

Tara said...

I can already see a viking helmet in his future... now if he would just get up and run, lol.