Thursday, March 13, 2008

poor piggy

Saige just dropped her piggy (one of FOUR animals she insists on sleeping with) in the toilet. I told her I was done with laundry for the night and she would have to go without piggy tonight, I would wash her in the morning.

Saige says "but mommy I remembered to flush the toilet"

So I told her even though it was flushed it might still be yucky and besides piggy was soaking wet and she probably wouldn't sleep good with a wet cold piggy.

As I tucked her in she goes "I know, I'll tell daddy to buy me whysolve (Lysol maybe?) the stuff that kills gems and bacteria on contracts in the toylet! So if I drop her again she'll be clean and, and, and, and, then we can dry her in the oven "

To think, all this time I thought she only noticed the toy commercials. What makes her think we dry things in the oven is beyond me... unless Robby is telling her things about my cooking behind my back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was following along fine until the oven comment. That one made me laugh so loud I thought I would wake the kids.

Glad you visited my blog... I added you to my Google Reader too! I'm always up for a good giggle!

Tristin Choi said...

Your entries are so funny. I loved the easter bunny one and now the oven one. Saige is adorable and smart! =) Can't wait for Tristin to be big enough so I can use easter bunny threats!! xoxo.