Tuesday, September 2, 2008

what's wrong with wrinkles?

I am watching the republican convention. I figure if nothing else, it's worth a good laugh but in truth I like to hear both sides even if I am biased. It is driving me nuts, I don't know if it is just PBS but the sound does not match their mouths moving. Laura Bush is speaking now which is just strange to watch .... could she get anymore plastic? She looks like a freaking barbie doll, her face doesn't move at all when she talks, it's creepy, where do they put it all? When did it become so taboo to have a wrinkle? baboon Bush is looking quite aged, perhaps he should see Laura's surgeon. I will give him a bit of credit. Tonight's speech was the best one I have heard from him yet, it was clear and understandable and remarkably free of ums and that trademark jaw hanging open looking like an idiot. Perhaps he finally learned to read a teleprompter, too bad it didn't happen 7 years sooner. I know it's rude but I think if man with as much education could sound a bit more... well, educated.

1 comments:

Mark Ploch said...

I was wondering about her face too. Very tight.