We've been busy. Saige finished up school last Tuesday and like everything, she handled it well. I am a bit emotional, lol, the year went by way too fast. I took the kids to see UP at the drive in as a treat Tuesday night. It was very cute, I liked it. Saige passed out 20 minutes from the end in her car seat but Rylan watched the whole thing with me and loved it. I think he said "bird" and "balloons" no less than 3,000 times. He was just as excited about them at the end as he was in the beginning.
They both went to camp with my parents for the weekend. I think they had a good time, they are exhausted. Saige fell off her bike. She was quite proud of her teeny, tiny little scrape when she got home, showing off her battle wound. Then in the bathtub that pesky little brother of hers poured a cup of water over her knee. Suddenly it hurt so bad she needed peroxide. So I humored her and poured a cap-full of peroxide over the already scabbed, teeny tiny little boo-boo. Two minutes after that, with her knee back in the tub underwater she started crying that the peroxide hurt. Then her leg didn't work, she need to be lifted out of the tub and had to have a band-aid. She spent a good half hour hoping on one foot moaning and whining. I finally told her I will call the doctor in the morning and we could prepare for the amputation. She jumped up and said "it's a miracle, I am better"

0 comments:
Post a Comment