Saige is on an infomercial kick. We haven't really had the TV on at all since the weather turned nice, other than Curious George before bed, but PBS doesn't have these commercials. I have no idea where she gets this stuff or why it sticks with her. I am starting to think she must sneak down and watch TV while everyone is sleeping.
She has been hounding me to please get some upside down tomatoes. I had no idea what she was talking about but she kept asking. We went for a walk the other day and someone had a few hanging from their porch and she went nuts. "SEE MOM? I told you they were real, I TOLD you needed some of those" I asked what was wrong with my tomato plants and she says they are boring because they are not upside down and upside down ones WILL taste better.
Last week she was sitting on my bed when I got up and stumbled in the bathroom to bush my teeth. I am so not a morning person. As I was coming out she looked at me and said "Mom? do struggle to get the last bit of toothpaste out of the tube? Don't you think it would be nice to have a 'dispenner' on the wall and Rylan and I could get our own (yeah, I have been thinking right along what a great idea THAT would be) and you wouldn't have to waste or struggle anymore?"
Finally she also wants some sandwich/egg/cake cooker thing. The lady on TV bakes cake in it. I have no clue what this one is but wouldn't it be convenient to only have to make enough cake for just her so she could have cake everyday in only 8 minutes?

0 comments:
Post a Comment