Thursday, June 18, 2009

Graduation



This morning was Saige's pre-K graduation. It was very cute. The class sang us some songs and got their "diplomas" and snacks. I got pictures of Saige with her teachers like she asked, and discovered they were really bad when we got home. So at some point in the last three days I need to get in there with the camera and get her new pictures like I promised.

I did actually remember my camera, the video camera. I need a new one, it takes really bad pictures, even for me and the video is not so great either. On a good note I did figure out how to get them on the computer! I am proud of myself. I wont share the video, only because the whole class is on there and I did not ask for permission to post other peoples children.

0 comments: