Saturday, April 4, 2009
Not a whole lot happening around here. We got our seeds started, now just waiting for the good weather. We've had a few nice days and I have to say it is such a relief to get outside. Rylan is up to about 25 words, not great but a huge improvement for him so I am happy. Saige is doing great in school, just a couple short weeks until my baby is 5 :(
blowing kisses
Their matching Spongebob jammies
Doesn't she look pretty... right down to her ankles, lol. I noticed the night before class pictures her dress shoes no longer fit and I was not going to run out at 8 pm to buy new ones.
Rylan likes the pink rain boots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
My vocabulary is about 30 words so your boy is coming along nicely. You must stop the pink boot thing.
No! Hot pink and black are the in colors, even for guys. Besides, anything that makes him that happy and isn't hurting him or tearing up the house is a good thing.
Oh, I love the pink rain boots photo! Saige looks beautiful in her dress, too, but that photo shows pure joy. He's just so cute I could eat him up!
He hides his horns well in photos, lol.
Post a Comment