These two just because I like them, playing with daddy's shoes.


The birthday girl

Rylan pouting because daddy took the battery out of the jeep, he loves it but doesn't steer it-just goes and plays demolition derby with anything and everything in his way.

Having a tantrum in the chair because I told him no soda. He had enough, we didn't give him any but he snuck around and stole everyone else's all day long. Could be why he is still up at 9pm.

On uncle RJ's bike with Papa, he REALLY likes bikes.

The swingset, it took ALL day yesterday and it still wasn't done, but we managed to get it done in time for the party. She was thrilled and I would love to add pictures showing how much but it's all video, same for the pinata, was was pretty funny. Someday I am going to learn to edit and post them, I have been saying that for years though so don't hold your breath.

And finally the cake, which could also contribute to why they were wound right up and Ry-guy is still sitting here. It took 4 cakes, 6 cans of frosting and well you can see the candy for yourselves, lol. Thankfully Saige forgot about hers and the boys took home their pinata candy. I also managed to get send off all but a couple pieces of cake. I think I did a pretty good job.



All in all it was a great day, she was one happy little girl.
6 comments:
Tara! That all looks so awesome. I would have loved to have a party like that when I was a little girl. And the cake is totally over the top. I just love it.
Ahem, I didn't get a piece
Your cake looks SOOOo cute!! I love it!
Wana do Rayleys? LOL
Rory is VERY jealous of that cake! He says it's the awesomest cake he's ever seen :)
Wow! That is a nice swingset! I am sure that Saige and Rylan are going to have a blast with it! When I get a backyard big enough to hold that I am going to do one for Natalie as well! Hope all is well and that cake looked Yummy!!
Thank you all!
There is still some in the fridge Scott, better hurry.
Post a Comment